Sunday, January 27, 2013

Locks of Love

I know this is old news for those of you who saw us over Christmas break (probably the entire readership of this blog), but we didn't want to want to post the pictures before we saw you in person.  Sarah decided after we moved to Oklahoma that she wanted to cut her hair so it wouldn't get tangled as much because of the wind.  Because it was so long, she wanted to donate her hair to "Locks of Love."  At the time, I didn't think her hair was that long, but now as I look back at the pictures, I'm amazed that her hair was so long.

Without further ado, here are the before pictures:
 
  
 Because her hair was layered when it was long, Sarah and her stylist decided that in order to maximize the donation, they would cut off five pony tails rather than one.  (So, she ended up with one pony tail straight up and four around the sides of her head.)
  
  
  
And then the cutting began:
  
  
 
  
 
 Although I wasn't a big fan at first (I didn't admit that to Sarah), I've come to like Sarah's new haircut now.  Even though Sarah still hasn't received confirmation that "Locks of Love" received her hair donation, it's the thought that counts, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment