Saturday, May 12, 2012

Graduation

On April 20th, I graduated from BYU with a Master of Accountancy degree as well as a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.  (I'm never really sure how to word those degrees in a sentence that sounds normal, but hopefully it will be easier to describe my degree once I've graduated with a PhD.  Also, for the time being, I've tried to get Sarah to call me "Master Bryan" but to no avail.)  It is kind of weird to think that my time at BYU is done, but it has been something I've been working towards for a while.  The coolest part of my graduation garb was probably the master's hood, shown below.
 
My graduation wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for a few people.  I know you're probably thinking of  people like the university board of directors, my professors, or the Church, but the people I would like to thank are my parents as well as my wife.  If it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't have made it as far as I have in my life. 
 
Thanks Mom and Dad! 
 
Thanks Sarah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment