Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bearded Bonding

Some of you may have noticed that when my family was here for their spring break, both my dad and I (along with Blake if you count his attempt) were sporting beards.

Many of you know that my dad was called as bishop, and was clean shaven for the first time in my entire life.  For those of you who haven't seen the pictures yet, you can check them out on my mom's blog.

Since I knew my dad would be shaving for his new calling, we decided to make it a bonding experience and we both shaved our beards, although the reason for his shaving was much better than the reason for mine (unless you ask my mom, then any reason for my shaving is more than sufficient).

Here's the before and after photos:
  
 And for any of you that care (probably only my mom), I've been beardless since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment