Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mount Timpanogos

Sarah's parents came up from Las Vegas to visit before we left and we decided to hike Mount Timpanogos Cave since Quinn is a ranger there and was our tour guide.
 
Here we all are (minus me and those who volunteered to stay behind to watch Abby).
Alysse, Jennie, Lisa, Amy, Sarah and Tyler
 
This is Sarah at the beginning of the hike, before she got too tired.
 
Here she is at the end - you can tell she got pretty winded on the hike up. 
  
I don't know where she learned that pose.
  

 
 Lisa, my mother-in-law is afraid of heights, so she had one of her children hold her hand the whole hike up.  Here is Sarah, being a good daughter and helping her mother cope with her fears.
 
The view from the trail 
 
Taking a Break 
 
I saw Quinn by the bathroom that said "Men" and I thought it would be cool to take a picture of the "men".  Apparently I was the only one enthused about it. 
 
 
 The Heart of Timpanogos Cave 
  
Ranger Quinn
  
 
Lunch break after the hike

0 comments:

Post a Comment