Sunday, August 26, 2012

Goodbye For Now

Due to the comments from 50% of the readership of our blog (my mom), I've included pictures of Sarah and me in front of our new apartment.  Please disregard the blue at the bottom of the first picture - that is from our car, which was nice enough to hold the camera for us.
  
 On a more somber note, I took Sarah to the airport on Wednesday so she could go back to Provo to finish up her research.  We're not sure how long this is going to take - it could be six weeks, it could be a few months.  All I know is that it's going to be hard not having her around.  I've been trying to keep myself busy so I don't have to think about the fact that she's not here.  I'm hoping that strategy will work and that the time will fly by.  If the time doesn't fly by that probably means there is something we both need to learn from this that will strengthen our character and our relationship.  Writing about it makes me a little sad and lonely, so I'll end on a happy note.

Here's Sarah at the airport: 
 
 Here's Sarah at the airport after I told her that she didn't want that sad picture on our blog:
 
So, despite the difficulty of being separated, I'm sure that we'll be able to find that happy silver lining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment